Christmas Savings Account
Would you like to enjoy Christmas without the worry of the cost? Join our Christmas Savings Club today to help you spread the cost across the year.
The Christmas Savings Account is open to all East Kilbride Credit Union members, aged 18 or above.
If you would like to join up you can download an application form here.
- Save as little as £10 per month
- Your savings are protected by the FSCS
- Join at any time throughout the year
- Access funds from 1st November to start your Christmas Shopping
- Barrier in place to discourage temptation of spending your savings before Christmas
Terms and Conditions
- The Christmas Savings account is only available to members of East Kilbride Credit Union
- Christmas Club accounts can only be opened upon completion of an application form
- A minimum balance of £5 must always remain in the Christmas Savings Account for it to remain open
- Any withdrawals on this account before 1st November will incur a £5 charge per withdrawal
- Funds are available from 1st November – 31st December and must be paid to the member via BACS
- Notice of withdrawal can be made by coming into the office or via our website
- Payments into the account can be made via cash, cheque, debit card and bank transfer
- A member’s collective savings balance is not permitted to exceed the FSCS limit in operation at that time