All loan repayments should be made on or before your payment due date.
Loan repayments can be made in a number of ways:
- By Standing Order from your bank account or your to our bank account – you can contact the office at any time and a member of staff will be happy to provide you with our bank details
- By Debit Card – making a call to our office on 01355 224771 with your full card details
- Online – if you have registered for our members area you can make a debit card payment online by clicking here.
- By cash – come in to the office and make a cash payment towards your loan
- By cheque – cheques must be made payable to East Kilbride Credit Union or the members full name
For all payments made please ensure you quote your member number in the reference field.
It is important to keep your account up to date and make your repayments on time. Failure to do so could result in your account going in to arrears.
If you are having difficulty meeting your monthly repayments please let us know as soon as possible.